The Community Cares section provides opportunities for professionals to share expertise as contributors. On this site, the names and presentations of the contributors as a resource are based on their academic research and studies, knowledge, and experiences. Each presentation is the personal view of the contributor for which the contributor is responsible. Responses to the presentations/statements must be directed to the contributor.
The below drop-down red tabs (also on separate contributive pages) are for your comments, concerns, and advocacy. Take advantage of speaking truth to power on the issues that contribute to growth and empowerment for individuals and communities:
- Ask, Seek, Knock (Prayers, Joys, Bereavement, family support)
- Twenty-Something Says (Issues relevant to education, community support, employment, social programs, media, spirituality, etc.)
- Vet’s Views (Comments and concerns regarding veterans)
- Justice Today (Discussion on diverse social-justice issues from the perspective of faith and civil rights)
- Justice – Equal Rights (What is happening in your community which needs attention or can provide support)
- Reflections (Essays on social issues)